Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||Felt||Application:||Various Paper Mills|
|Structure:||Fabric Form||Maximum Size:||39.3′ Width * 390′ Length|
Single Layer BOM Felt is made up of single base layer fabric and fiber layer. Base layer is woven from synthetic filament or multi-filament. The structure is designed base on different paper machine, different press position and different type of paper. Fiber layer is consisted of different lap of fiber web and different diameter of fiber for the best trainability and fiber support index. It has good quality properties such as less elongation, easy to wash, no-mark on paper, long life performance etc. and can be used in all different kinds of paper making machine to produce all different kinds of paper.
Single Layer BOM Fel
Single Layer Forming BOM Felt
Single Layer Press BOM Felt
Single Layer Top BOM Felt
1.5 Layer BOM Pulp (Paper) Felt
Paper machine:Cylinder,Super Forming,Fourdrinier,Inclined Wire Machine,Nip Wire Machine etc for forming section felt, press felt
Single Layer BOM Paper making felt Technical Parameter
Felt GSM Tolerance:≤±4%
1. The factory has passed PAC-SL
2. Products has passed ISO9001 quality certification
3. Many years experience of equipment manufacture
1. Reasonable suggestions for selection of equipment.
2. Provide detailed description and assembly drawing , to make you more aware of the device's ability to work.
3. Engineers on-site equipment installation and commissioning.
4. Provide training for your employees.
5. Rofessional technical guidance and technical support during your production, make sure the device's work properly and production.
6. Equipment upgrade & remould.
7. We will testing installation machine in the factory workshop , to ensure safety and quality.
The Use of Paper Making Felts
• Inspect the package integrity
• Verify the Model, No., Specification, GSM on the package in consistency with order.
• Unpack and inspect the appearance and dimension.
• Clean paper machine
• Verify front and back side and the run direction
• Avoid grease staining and damage
• Do not draw strongly
Running without stock:
• Align the felt
• Wet the felt with clean water
• Put proper tension on the felt
• Inspect all rolls, press entrance and felt situation
• Increase nip pressure
• Paper machine creep speed
• Further increase tension
• Set at normal pressure
• Add clean water, detergent or 5% hot caustic to soften the felt
• Inject lower pressure steam and vacuum system
• Adjust the felt surface
• Sufficient run time on bare machine will improve the stability and durability of felt
• Complete all preparation work before releasing pulp
• Adjust the tension of the felt after releasing pulp
• Ensure the same linear pressure on both sides of the felt and adjust accordingly
• Ensure the normal running on vacuum system and washing system
• Inspect the running situation for shifting and regulate accordingly
• Prevent any pulp piece or broken paper coming into the press area or felt
• Prevent overlap, uneven wear, uneven wash and accidental damage
• Prevent spitball and pulp corps entering into the press section
• Correctly use the high pressure water, sector water and vacuum washing box
• Keep the standard line straight and parallel
• Wash the felt frequently and use proper chemical wash
• Wash completely and relax during downtime
• Any question, please contact with the manufacturer
Key points for choosing the type:
• Get to know the nature of the paper making felt.
• Choose the type according to the paper making machine type, working speed, press type, linear
pressure, washing situation, pulp consistency, end product type and so on.
• The felt normally has effective adjustable length of 1m (±0.75m of the request length is the best).
If you have more question, Pls contact with me:
Contact: Vicky Wang