Payment & Shipping Terms:
1,Senior/Ordinary Open Headboxes with Double Rectifier Rolls Summary
This production is the open headbox with double rectifier rolls, used for fourdrinier.
The distributor of the headbox consists of rectangular tapered inlet header for feeding pulp and step diffuser for distributing pulp. The evener device has two rectifier rolls in different drilling rate, which speed is adjustable. The articulated top slice with a micro-adjustor is used as nozzle system. The micro-adjustor has dial indicator for displaying and accurate gearbox for adjusting. The top slice is adjusted by manual worm gearbox. The headbox has a front wall overflow device with adjustor. A froth breaking show pipe and a visible liquid level indicator are installed in the chamber. For easy operation, the front and back walkways are always together with the headbox.
2,Specification and Performance
· Adaptive Speed: 120~200M/min (designed on requirements)
· Rigid top slice and apron board
· Tapered header and step diffuser distribute the stock evenly. A pressure balance indicator is mounted on the tapered header.
· Micro-adjustor of slice lip with dial indicators
· Adjustable basement (senior)/Fixed basement (ordinary)
· Shifter of top slice for horizontal moving is just used for double joint type, to adjust the jet exit angle and the point of impact. (senior)
· Shifter of top slice of single joint type (ordinary)