Payment & Shipping Terms:
Waste Paper DIP Pulping Process Flow Instruction
1. This process flow is suitable for DIP waste paper raw material like ONP, OMG, MOW, etc. It can be used to make newspaper, writing paper, offset paper, light coated paper, electrostatic copy paper, etc. It can be the face pulp of the white board paper, face, lining and bottom pulp of coated white board paper. The process flow has wide range of application, can be used for the pulping line of 50-800t/d.
2. This process flow includes waste paper unpacking section, waste paper deflaking deinking section, high consistency cleaning section, coarse screen section, Low consistency cleaning section, pre-fine screen section, front and back flotation section, fine screen section, washing and thickening section, heat dispersion section, high consistency bleaching section, medium consistency bleaching section.
3. Waste paper unpacking section is mainly to unpack the baled waste paper, which can increase the following pulping capacity; Screen slag of baled waste paper, to extended the service life of wear parts of following equipments (rotor, sieve plate, screen basket).
4. Waste paper deflaking and deinking section adopts drum pulper, mainly defibers and deinks the unpacked waste paper, removes most of the light and heavy impurities, strips most of the ink. Energy consumption per ton of drum pulper is only 14-18KWh, and high deinking consistency 18-20%, can save chemicals by 15-20%.
5. High consistency cleaning section adopts combined high consistency cleaner design. 1-stage is run under 3.0-4.0% for continuous slagging, while 2-stage under 1.5-2.0% for low consistency intermittent slagging. It will improve the slagging effect, protect the following equipments, and reduce fiber loss greatly.
6. Coarse screen section is composed of F type coarse screen and coarse tailings screen, F type coarse basket rotor and the corrugated hole screen basket are matched together to save energy consumption and increase the output. Coarse tailing screen is complex structure, has both deflaking and screening function; It can remove light and heavy impurities, recover fiber.
7. Fine screen section is mainly composed of F type fine screen and fine tailing screen, fine screen basket rotor and corrugated bar screen basket are matched together to save energy consumption, increase the output; Fine tailing screen adopts special tailings backflow technology, to removes the light impurities and recover fiber.
8. Before and after flotation section adopts ECO flotation, to removes the filler, ash, ink particles, gooey and other hydrophobic impurities in pulp, to increase pulp whiteness. Jet device is 4-stage step dispersing type, and can produce efficient broad-spectrum bubbles, effectively remove ink particles between 5-500um. Inlet pressure is as low as 0.1Mpa, while inlet consistency is as high as 1.0-1.2%, which can save energy by 50%.
9. Low consistency cleaning section is also very important in deinking system, the running consistency is about 1%. It is effective to remove large ink particles and ash.
10. Fine screening section is mainly composed of inflow fine screen and fine tailings screen. Inflow type fine screen adopts outer rotor wing energy-saving rotor to screen softly, and remove the ink particles, to increase the pulp cleanliness, to save energy consumption; Fine tailing screen adopts special tailings back flow technology, to removes the light impurities, to recover fiber.
11. Washing and thickening section adopts vacuum disc filter. Pulp can be washed and thickened, while white water can be separated into turbid white water and clean white water. Clean white water is used to wash wire and dilute pulp, so pulp cleanness is improved. Turbid white water is used in flotation treatment, so its cost is saved.
12. Heat dispersion section adopts disc heat disperser, in condition of high temperature, high consistency and high speed, it has the best dispersing effect for all kinds of hot melt adhesive material, asphalt, paraffin. As for some ink particles that are difficult to deal with, such as laser printing ink, electrostatic printing ink, UV curing inks, it has the best deinking and dispersing effect.
13. High consistency bleaching section is used for peroxide and hydroxide bleaching of pulp, to increase the whiteness of fiber.Medium consistency bleaching section is used for reducing bleaching of pulp, to discolor the colorized fiber and reach paper requirements.
14. Choice of the process flow and pulping equipment is based on paper grade, raw material, output, so meeting the customer needs and lowering the running cost is primary.